NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

dragonlightning

Established Member
I think what he is trying to say it is reminds him of the time he had a ménage à trois with your mom and grandmother.

ahhh I see what you did there :burn:

Funnay-Clippy.jpg

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
LOL, I just stumbled across this. A re-dub of the "Crash Test Dummies- Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm" song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1IhhdsKXAQ"]YouTube- Crash Test Dummies-mmm mmm mmm[/ame]

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
20091231162250.jpg

I followed that guy into a parking lot out of my way to get that pic. I didn't think anyone would believe me if I told them without the pic. And it's dualed out, same thing on the other side.

haha

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
20091231162250.jpg

I followed that guy into a parking lot out of my way to get that pic. I didn't think anyone would believe me if I told them without the pic. And it's dualed out, same thing on the other side.

haha

:nonono: East Houston's finest I see.......

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
I've seen a lot of different Chevy trucks with Vette style lights molded in the to rear. Some of them actually look good if they're done right.

SoCalCobra311

Team 5.0
Established Member
I've seen a lot of different Chevy trucks with Vette style lights molded in the to rear. Some of them actually look good if they're done right.

what im just now starting to notice is Suburbans and Silverados with Corvette emblems on them in my area. Imagine a Expedition with a Mustang emblem? Dont get it.

Users who are viewing this thread