mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
How's my driving, asshole? | Dick Roll Bumper Stickers
crap5.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

byeofcr

Established Member
its ok texas guys.. at least your not the put into the same category as the asshats on "jersey shore".. ::sigh::

IShb3w

Established Member

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Sharkbite...please for the love of god stop pasting every single thing your see on lamebook...that's what the website is for

Walk it off, dude. That's not "every single thing your see" on Lamebook, just the findings after about an hour of net-surfing. All the other pics in this thread can be found elsewhere, this is just a local collecting point. You can't like everything, so just skip over what you don't. We're quickly running out of funny crap.

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
BTW... That's like telling 96stanggt up there to quit posting funny Craigslist ads because that's what Craigslist is for.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
BTW... That's like telling 96stanggt up there to quit posting funny Craigslist ads because that's what Craigslist is for.

Well, to be fair, Craigslist is not primarily to entertain people so it is uncommon to find a truly humorous listing. Sites like lamebook are strictly for amusement.

Anyway - - funny is funny, no matter where it is posted.

:poke:

SickBlackMach

Throttling back
Established Member
Well, to be fair, Craigslist is not primarily to entertain people so it is uncommon to find a truly humorous listing. Sites like lamebook are strictly for amusement.

Anyway - - funny is funny, no matter where it is posted.

:poke:

But... it would take the guy complaining about it much less time to just scroll past it, rather than to post about it. I'm just saying..:shrug:

Kang Ranch

Established Member
Pardon my "noob" status but how the **** do I actually post a picture on here? Or delete the ones I **** up for that matter?

Last edited:

kuruma

Established Member
Pardon my "noob" status but how the **** do I actually post a picture on here? Or delete the ones I **** up for that matter?

I host mine on imageshack. Just past the image link on here with an img [] and /img [] at the end of the link. The img goes inside the [].

Or there is a little button on top with what looks like a mountain and a sun click on that and just past your link in there.

Users who are viewing this thread