NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MYGT500

Established Member
grandmas gone wild
hawt.jpg

Disintegr8or

Established Member
What a stupid jackA$$ statement! All those roids made him do it huh? That's why you see meat head gym rats murdering people all the time huh? How many drunk people get in shoot-outs after leaving the club? How many crack heads car jack someone to support their habit? Never happens does it? But hey, that guy on roids did it because of the extra Testosterone in his body!
God, you're an idiot!

Speaking of roid rage......

Here, watch the banana it will clear your mind: :dancenana:

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member

The Parking Utility starting papering squads in my area like that. Officers would be on calls and come back to find tickets on their squads for crap like parking between 3:00a and 6:00a on city streets, or facing the wrong way. Now mind you, this not officers just doing what they please and parking where ever they wanted, it was officers on legit calls where there was a need to park this way.

The Parking utility stopped doing this real quick after about a dozen moving violation tickets by officers for the Parking Utilites crazy driving and mid-block U-Turns in their lust to paper more cars.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
The Parking Utility starting papering squads in my area like that. Officers would be on calls and come back to find tickets on their squads for crap like parking between 3:00a and 6:00a on city streets, or facing the wrong way. Now mind you, this not officers just doing what they please and parking where ever they wanted, it was officers on legit calls where there was a need to park this way.

The Parking utility stopped doing this real quick after about a dozen moving violation tickets by officers for the Parking Utilites crazy driving and mid-block U-Turns in their lust to paper more cars.

bwahhaha! thats awesome. I would love to be one of the officers and pull their ass over and write them with anything i possibly can! assholes!!! :kaboom:

MYGT500

Established Member
back to the future outakes...some of the best
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR_wNXvcZ9g&feature=related"]YouTube - Back to the Future - outtakes[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread