NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
8923_bc04.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

had me laughing tears. Kung Fu Squirrel FTW!

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
this one isn't really too funny to me since I am at risk for young prostate cancer and have to get prostate exames yearly

And last not really too funny but cool

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
Soccer is a game played by third world countries that can't afford helmets and pads for real football.
:beer:

And football in the US is played by a bunch of hulky homo's who dance around like gangsta's and need to wear those pads and helmets so they don't get hurt. Boy all those beer commercials and hard hits are so entertaining.

Also I'm not sure England, Spain, France and Holland are third world countries or maybe according to a hillbilly, they are.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
And football in the US is played by a bunch of hulky homo's who dance around like gangsta's and need to wear those pads and helmets so they don't get hurt. Boy all those beer commercials and hard hits are so entertaining.

Also I'm not sure England, Spain, France and Holland are third world countries or maybe according to a hillbilly, they are.

You're clearly a soccer playing homo.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member

Gee, who peed in your Mini Wheats this morning? Are you upset because you got picked last in kickball at recess so you decide to get personal over a joke you don't understand?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, she sure slammed her head on that concrete hard. That guy gets the douche bag award The girl maybe had a reason for throwing the drink at him, but regardless, it was only a liquid. Tripping her like that was about as low as you can go. I'll bet that stunt cost him some money and likely a court appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread