NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
"Why did he do that" maybe because your stupid ****in ass was starting a mile long convoy and they are sick of looking at the back of you minivan.

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
debtstar.jpg

I'm laughing and crying at the same time lol.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
"Why did he do that" maybe because your stupid ****in ass was starting a mile long convoy and they are sick of looking at the back of you minivan.

I kinda agree.....I don't why they don't close the road to people who are just out for Sunday drive but guy was kinda dumb for passin none the less....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Slow or not, it was a non-passing zone for obvious reasons, since the biker couldn't make the turn at the speed he was doing. And we don't even know what the speed limit was. Whose to say the driver of the van (?) wasn't just below the speed limit and these bikers just didn't want to be behind him. :shrug:

kuruma

Established Member
I want to ride on the dragon so badly. I'm gonna take a trip down there at some point.

smwsn0513

Established Member
I saw that on TV once, they said it was an RV though, and kinda looks like it to me.

Nissan doesn't make rv's. look at the video at 44 seconds.

Speed limit there is 30mph, and it's a no passing zone for a reason (i dunno...... maybe the huge ****ing cliff along one side of the road and the blind banked curves).

As much as we like to drive on 129, you must remember it's not a racetrack. It's a road built so people who live around smokey national state park can leave their houses. They have 2 roads, one in the middle of the park, and 129.

Biker was in the wrong no matter how you look at it.

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
I kinda agree.....I don't why they don't close the road to people who are just out for Sunday drive but guy was kinda dumb for passin none the less....

The biker was there for the same reason... A fun Sunday drive.

+1 on the dumbass biker.

Users who are viewing this thread