The Stable Productions
Established Member
Just got these in an email

beer1.gif

beer2.gif

beer3.gif

kuruma

Established Member
It's just a little person kissing a regular person.
Midgets are funny in their antics, but idk I guess I just didn't find this one funny.

3234640926_d06ef414cc_o.jpg

Last edited:

laruei

Established Member
Thats a good comparison and a good example of what a expensive lawyer can get you.. or get you out of...

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
It's just a little person kissing a regular person.
Midgets are funny in their antics, but idk I guess I just didn't find this one funny.

3234640926_d06ef414cc_o.jpg

:cuss::cuss::cuss: scammed the system again :nonono: This guy is going to get a roof over his head, bed to sleep in, state provided meals, showers and any medical care he needs. All on the working mans dime.:mj:

SVTag

Established Member
:cuss::cuss::cuss: scammed the system again :nonono: This guy is going to get a roof over his head, bed to sleep in, state provided meals, showers and any medical care he needs. All on the working mans dime.:mj:

That pisses you off more than the $500mil investment fraud right above it and the guy only getting 4 years?

The homeless guy could spend 1000 lifetimes in jail and it wouldnt even come close to costing the taxpayers $500mil.

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
That pisses you off more than the $500mil investment fraud right above it and the guy only getting 4 years?

The homeless guy could spend 1000 lifetimes in jail and it wouldnt even come close to costing the taxpayers $500mil.

I never gave AIG any of my moneys. I feel that guy should get the death penalty though.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread