Bad chop but you get the ideal :lol:

yo.gif

Phallen

Trackday Junkie
Established Member
don't let the dude with the motorcycle avatar see that. LOL

See, now, you got it all wrong!

Post 12221 I don't mind, that's funny!

But going so far as an animation of pedo Bear f-ing a little girl, that's going to far! I'm not against pedo bear (truth of the matter is, the character causes awareness, which is important), but you don't post of video/gif of child pron just to say 'don't do this...'.

It's not like I'm some uber-Christian right-wing conservative asshole. But there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

And for those that may inquire about Smack Down, wanted to let X-mas pass. I'll bring it up shortly.

Established Member
I don't care who you are or where you're from (as long as you have watched TV in the last 10 years). That Billy Mays sh*t is funny!

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member

But going so far as an animation of pedo Bear f-ing a little girl, that's going to far! I'm not against pedo bear (truth of the matter is, the character causes awareness, which is important), but you don't post of video/gif of child pron just to say 'don't do this...'.

It's not like I'm some uber-Christian right-wing conservative asshole. But there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.

And for those that may inquire about Smack Down, wanted to let X-mas pass. I'll bring it up shortly.

Let it go man, jesus christ on a stick!!!!

PHiL2

596whp/553wtq @6 psi
Established Member

What is your take on my dog licking peanut butter off my balls?

Users who are viewing this thread