NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
iBlade.jpg

I actually have that same knife... http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=30807&training=

Smith & Wesson makes good knives, had mine for about 6 years now... just thought i would share :thumbsup:

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
That alligator picture was very uncharacteristic unless it was a photoshop. I have never seen a gator aggressive enough to attack a boat like that and I have seen many bad gators in my day.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I don't know how you do that. You'd have to be completely limp-wristed to have it kick back at you like that. That or they're using hot loads.:shrug:

If its the .50 AE then regular or not its still going to give a lot of recoil. Elbows didnt look locked to begin so im guessing if shes shot any gun at all it would be a .22 or something.

Either way that would hurt like hell.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I don't know how you do that. You'd have to be completely limp-wristed to have it kick back at you like that. That or they're using hot loads.:shrug:

its easy for that to happen to a 80 pound chick. click on my sig link and check out my videos of me shootin my .50. You can see that im a big gy and the.50 packs a mean punch. That guy is a dick for letting his girl shoot that and should be bitch slapped

Sephiroth

Established Member
That alligator picture was very uncharacteristic unless it was a photoshop. I have never seen a gator aggressive enough to attack a boat like that and I have seen many bad gators in my day.

I watch too many animal shows, but, the alligator is actually a crocodile.
You can(if you look at enough pics of them) easily tell the difference in their jaw structure.

Users who are viewing this thread