NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Hitlary!

hitlery.jpg

Established Member
Is that guy still whining about the graffiti art?

I belive so....he's not going to stop until we ROTFL and everyone gives
him a :beer: while we :bowdown: and :banana: around the room and
stop :burn: him for posting such :??: pictures. The only problem is
that this is supposed to be the funny picture thread and his pics
simply made everyone :sleeping: and :nonono: ! His constant :bs:
posts make me personally want to :kaboom: him. I'm sure if I did,
everyone in here would give me a big :thumbsup: However, since it's
just the internet and I can't do that, we just have to put up with him
being an a$$:smmon: and continue to press on with convincing us that
his pics :rockon:......but they don't, so I'm :burnout:

Darcsun

Established Member
Sucks to be him. He must be some kind of major art critic. Oh wait...

Laughing all the way to the Banksy

THE phenomenon of Banksy, an English graffiti artist, seems to have got out of hand. Banksy, who trades heavily on his anonymity, began drawing on walls alongside streets in north London and Bristol, his hometown.

But his stencils—often of rats making mordant political jokes—have come in from the cold streets to the prosperous warmth of London galleries and auction houses. Record prices for Banksies have been repeatedly set and exceeded over the past nine months.

The rush began in February, when Sotheby's sold seven of Banksy's works in oil, enamel, acrylic and spray-paint. Bonhams took up the baton, and set the pace in April, selling Banksy's “Space Girl and Bird” for £288,000. This autumn, Bonhams has auctioned another 11 Banksies, and Bloomsbury no fewer than 21.

The April record was broken at Sotheby's on October 12th, when “The Rude Lord” (pictured)—an 18th century portrait that Banksy altered to show the subject giving a middle-finger salute—fetched £322,900. At a less well publicised Sotheby's sale three days later, six Banksies sold for a total of £447,000. Sotheby's has put three more in their sale on December 12th, with a modest top estimate of £150,000-£200,000.

From a less then credible source.... because you know that The Econimist is just pop trash. ;)

http://www.economist.com/displaysto...3c1aea6e7-7764E783-B27C-BB00-0127537CD8A435F2

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Random question, but is that House in the gif with the guy holding the gun where the slide comes off?

Users who are viewing this thread