NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

firebird1999us

Established Member
That Verizon shit was hilarious! And strangely enough everyone I've ever know who's worked for Verizon, Cingular, Sprint, etc... has conveyed pretty much the same feelings as that guy to me!:thumbsup:

Mario93

Established Member
firebird1999us said:
That Verizon shit was hilarious! And strangely enough everyone I've ever know who's worked for Verizon, Cingular, Sprint, etc... has conveyed pretty much the same feelings as that guy to me!:thumbsup:
+10000000000000000
I work for verizon.....hate it

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Dunno if this has been posted yet:

rowrowrowyourcarta5.gif

IShb3w

Established Member
well since tmobile hasnt been mentioned yet ill chime in for them, i worked there and it really wasnt all that bad

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
IShb3w said:
well since tmobile hasnt been mentioned yet ill chime in for them, i worked there and it really wasnt all that bad

acer wastn that bad. till the boss acused me of theft 3 times without any evidence or telling me what had been stolen. then after he couldnt get that to stick he made up some bogus story that acer was facing a lawsuit because i was supposidly harassing someone in california that i didnt know and he wouldnt disclose who it was im like okay and u have proof of this how?? i shoulda taken his ass to court for harassment. when i went back 2 weeks later i saw that he fired 2 people in parts dept that were the ones stealing parts. i asked him about he said he cant disclose that information im like yeh im sure u cant.:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread