musclefan21

Established Member
eadracing said:
20694.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black0ut

Established Member
JiggaStyles09 said:
for all those people who suck at the 3D pizzle shizzle, try focusing on your reflection in the monitor.

You actually have a CRT monitor? I thought those were gone with the days of the VHS tape :dw:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
02_SonicBluSVT said:

Oh my god! I heard about that cat. The cat lives in an old folks home and goes to sleep next to whoever is about to die. People know this but by the time the cat is going to sleep next to them, they are already almost gone. Crazy

IShb3w

Established Member
Black0ut said:
You actually have a CRT monitor? I thought those were gone with the days of the VHS tape :dw:

i love my CRT way better than my LCD, the only LCD's capable of the high resolutions im used to cost 500+... not worth it in my opinion.. and i freaking hate widescreen... i have an lcd sitting right next to my crt... and id rather have higher resolution than brightness and "blacker blacks"

but neways....

went to school with these guys LOL

eric1.gif

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
Kimboinatl said:
You have to imagine focusing on a point past the picture, if that makes sense.

I know how to do this. In this picture the objects move out of the page, but I can't figure out what the hell it is.

EDIT. Never mind, that's disqusting, ***!

Last edited:

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Bwhaha the costumes were hilarious. And I totally already did the Gulf Coast Looter - not too many people knew WTF I was though.

Users who are viewing this thread