NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
FB_IMG_1711120774840.jpg

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Lmfao… You win the day Sir!
You should listen to the whole song, it's actually pretty funny. During a Cowboys game last year my 25 year old cousin said she thought Greg looked kinda strange and I said it's because of his 3rd leg, so then I had to play the song for her to get the reference.

The guys on The Ticket (96.7 in DFW) exposed this song to us years ago when he first started in the Fox booth... I think he's actually a pretty good color analyst but dislike how he doesn't pronounce any letter "T" in words while he sounds like a kindergarten teacher trying to politely scold his class.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
You should listen to the whole song, it's actually pretty funny. During a Cowboys game last year my 25 year old cousin said she thought Greg looked kinda strange and I said it's because of his 3rd leg, so then I had to play the song for her to get the reference.

The guys on The Ticket (96.7 in DFW) exposed this song to us years ago when he first started in the Fox booth... I think he's actually a pretty good color analyst but dislike how he doesn't pronounce any letter "T" in words while he sounds like a kindergarten teacher trying to politely scold his class.
I think we are the only two cowboys fans here, or at least the only ones that will admit it:LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread