NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Everybody on this forum would gladly smash that lol

Joking aside,

I'm curious what level of conversation she is capable of.

Back in HS, we had two in my grade. One looked fairly normal but was nonverbal and barely there. He just wanted to mow yards and his parents never let him mow for other people because of liability fears. He lived in my neighborhood and every day he'd mow their yard, front and back for 3 hours after school. Just smiling and waving.

The other looked severely disabled and was short, pudgy, bugged eyed... But he could actually hold conversation and came off less autistic then a "normal" Pokemon/Star Wars fan. He was HUGE into Pokemon/SW and would just always be asking if people played and would go on and on about stats and characters and the cards. I was always surprised because apparently he could read I guess to play those games. Always smiley and happy, hard not to like the guy. Hope both are doing well.

MG0h3

Established Member
Haha it is addicting.

I only do it for 3+ hour flights.

Yep exactly.

Half the time, if you’re just blasting a couple hours to a connection and then a couple hours more, the 1st class is barely any different than coach.

Sometimes it’s no difference at all.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
1707960037793.jpeg

ajaf1656

Established Member
Wait until you fly on a private jet….. Pull up to the hangar, 5 min later you are in the air.
Wait until you get to fly from the cockpit. It's the best seat on the plane and instead of paying for it, you get paid to do it. I've also slept way better up front than I ever could in the back. lol

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

I’m sorry, but nothing screams beta male quite like giving money to girls who play video games online you have never (or will never) meet. Pussies. Same with dudes simping on OF.

Literally building a generation of beta’s.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Wait until you get to fly from the cockpit. It's the best seat on the plane and instead of paying for it, you get paid to do it. I've also slept way better up front than I ever could in the back. lol
Plus look at the money you save on annuals and maintenance, not to mention fuel.

Iman01

Established Member
I’m sorry, but nothing screams beta male quite like giving money to girls who play video games online you have never (or will never) meet. Pussies. Same with dudes simping on OF.

Literally building a generation of beta’s.

It's much better if they pay dudes to entertain you... it's pure alpha to watch men perform... sports.

IA Shelby

Established Member
I got paid to fly on a private jet as well just not in the cockpit. I personally like the ability to have a drink, eat lunch, stretch my legs and use the bathroom whenever i want.

Users who are viewing this thread