Established Member
IMG_6710.jpeg
IMG_6706.jpeg
IMG_6705.jpeg
IMG_6704.jpeg
IMG_6703.jpeg

_Snake_

Established Member
Well, I own 12 bikes, but I wouldn't call myself a "cyclist". I just like bikes. I can't stand the homos who spend thousands of dollars on their high tech carbon fiber bikes, wear the full Lance Armstrong costume and ride in the middle of the road only to be slower than me on my single speed steel bike from the 1970's wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I'd say 95% of my riding is not on the road. There's no need to get on the street to go for a recreational ride when I can ride on the bike path, go to the skatepark or go ride on dirt trails.
People shouldn't want bikes to come to a come to a complete stop at a stop sign anyway. They should just go when it's their turn and only stop if necessary. Smart bike riders do everything in their ability to avoid inconveniencing automobile traffic and stopping when it's your turn on a bike just means everyone is going to have to sit there waiting for you to get back up to speed and clear the intersection.
That is why the law (in some places) exempts bicycles from having to stop, proving Bobby Hill wrong. Lol
So…..yes? :LOL:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Well, I own 12 bikes, but I wouldn't call myself a "cyclist". I just like bikes. I can't stand the homos who spend thousands of dollars on their high tech carbon fiber bikes, wear the full Lance Armstrong costume and ride in the middle of the road only to be slower than me on my single speed steel bike from the 1970's wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I'd say 95% of my riding is not on the road. There's no need to get on the street to go for a recreational ride when I can ride on the bike path, go to the skatepark or go ride on dirt trails.
People shouldn't want bikes to come to a come to a complete stop at a stop sign anyway. They should just go when it's their turn and only stop if necessary. Smart bike riders do everything in their ability to avoid inconveniencing automobile traffic and stopping when it's your turn on a bike just means everyone is going to have to sit there waiting for you to get back up to speed and clear the intersection.
That is why the law (in some places) exempts bicycles from having to stop, proving Bobby Hill wrong. Lol

When asked if you are a cyclist, multi sentence responses confirm your homoness.

Some boys get their love of trains from their mothers.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Are you a cyclist?

Cliff notes: Yes

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Ive been jacking up (and off) my car for 11+ years without jacking rails.

Ordered some today. Why didn’t anyone explain how simple they're going to make lifting the car?

I feel betrayed by this forum.
I don't have them yet either. Damn'it.
Just when you think you're done adding shit to the list.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Bikes get to roll stop signs and the Walmart McFatties all act like they got express written consent from the NFL to get offended. Are you the same people who get all mad when motorcycles are allowed to split lanes too? Lol

336E24DD-F263-4FCD-BCB5-C1AF3D6E1E19.jpeg

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Bikes get to roll stop signs and the Walmart McFatties all act like they got express written consent from the NFL to get offended. Are you the same people who get all mad when motorcycles are allowed to split lanes too? Lol

View attachment 1818746
Is that your she shed?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You guys are ruthless, and also ridiculous.

Nobody wants to actually see people dragged. Maybe a bump, but not dragged.

@ZYBORG

You have issues.

I do… Not gonna try to argue there. Im ruthless in real life, but im also very kind. Bit of double edged sword. Not a bad dude to have in your corner.

Users who are viewing this thread