NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Now that you mention it, I am FAA licensed for the part 107 and 85% of our class material and federal exam was physics of flight that came straight out of the Airmans Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.

The funny part is that our instructor referenced this joke on several occasions.

I passed the test. If anyone on this site is qualified to comment on the subject, it's me. You're all wrong.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Im super excited to see the US begin development of the Treadmill Aircraft Carriers. Should dwarf the Ford Class for sure.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Now that you mention it, I am FAA licensed for the part 107 and 85% of our class material and federal exam was physics of flight that came straight out of the Airmans Handbook of Aeronautical Knowledge.

The funny part is that our instructor referenced this joke on several occasions.

I passed the test. If anyone on this site is qualified to comment on the subject, it's me. You're all wrong.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Lol… let us know when you are wheels up, we need to find immediate shelter…

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
A2709BCB-CC45-4AFD-B7E6-CAE39BCCF534.jpeg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Please do tell… :D

I was in my real early 20s and working at a Cracker Barrel while finished up school. Odds are I was hungover working on some sort of nasty gut contents when I went to take a shit toward the end of my shift.

Did my work, wiped a few times, flushed and stood up hoping to find some bowl paint (soft stool that marks the bowl either on its dive straight to the hole, or swirls across the mid to upper levels of bowl as it circles the chute.

I was disappointed to find no paint, but what I did see was even more amazing.

A massive singular turd was bridging the gap across the bowl. Each end securely attached to dry bowl above the water level, while the bridge flexed ever so slightly into the water.

Somehow, it was strong enough to stay not just in one piece, but also still attached to the bowl. The mass of paper had to have flowed under the turd bridge I had expertly crafted moments before.

I washed and came out of the employee restroom with an admittedly unhealthy level of excitement. I called for our GM (David) and my younger dishwashing-brother (Kyle) to come gaze upon the Bridge to Turdabithia.

Needless to say, they were both shocked. My brother probably a little more disappointed that I wasted his time, but impressed nonetheless.

GM sent a different dishwasher to go break it up with his pee stream. He was unsuccessful. A second dishwasher successfully demolished the fecal bridge, thus ending the legend of the Bridge to Turdabithia.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I was in my real early 20s and working at a Cracker Barrel while finished up school. Odds are I was hungover working on some sort of nasty gut contents when I went to take a shit toward the end of my shift.

Did my work, wiped a few times, flushed and stood up hoping to find some bowl paint (soft stool that marks the bowl either on its dive straight to the hole, or swirls across the mid to upper levels of bowl as it circles the chute.

A massive singular turd was bridging the gap across the bowl. Each end securely attached to dry bowl above the water level, while the bridge flexed ever so slightly into the water.

Somehow, it was strong enough to stay not just in one piece, but also still attached to the bowl. The mass of paper had to have flowed under the turd bridge I had expertly crafted moments before.

I washed and came out of the employee restroom with an admittedly unhealthy level of excitement. I called for our GM (David) and my younger dishwashing-brother (Kyle) to come gaze upon the Bridge to Turdabithia.

Needless to say, they were both shocked. My brother probably a little more disappointed that I wasted his time, but impressed nonetheless.

GM sent a different dishwasher to go break it up with his pee stream. He was unsuccessful. A second dishwasher successfully demolished the fecal bridge, thus ending the legend of the Bridge to Turdabithia.
A73D77CC-026C-4E2C-85DC-EE18949C8295.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

impressive darth vader GIF

I keep reading this and lmfao….

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
thrust will create “wind speed”, dummy…

the wheels do not generate speed / nor wind…
I know wheels don’t generate speed nor wind.. show me where I said that.

A plane hanging from a string, at zero wind speed, isn’t immediately flying, Sherlock.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread