NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
My friend came across this Northern Pacific Rattlesnake yesterday on a ride. That's one helluva rattle on him.

https://vimeo.com/745247627
Ok. I like snakes. I own a few. I, however, never understood the allure of having a venomous one as a pet. They smell food on you and they are going to try and get that smell. I have a bitchy little bull snake right now that doesn't see so well. She will vibrate her tail to let you know to **** OFF. The rattle is the "get the **** away from me" response. Glad your friend didn't try and get closer like some would. Maybe I'll try and get a video of her being pissed off. It's funny, but I'm damn glad she constricts her food and doesn't have venom.

fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
302145158_5700849759959411_9196558177969707589_n.jpg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Ok. I like snakes. I own a few. I, however, never understood the allure of having a venomous one as a pet. They smell food on you and they are going to try and get that smell. I have a bitchy little bull snake right now that doesn't see so well. She will vibrate her tail to let you know to **** OFF. The rattle is the "get the **** away from me" response. Glad your friend didn't try and get closer like some would. Maybe I'll try and get a video of her being pissed off. It's funny, but I'm damn glad she constricts her food and doesn't have venom.
Venomous snakes as pets = self elective selection

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Venomous snakes as pets = self elective selection
I mean we, as hetero males, allow venomous women into our homes on occasion. I would recommend their place instead.....haha.
The assholes that de-fang them piss me off too. They use their venom to kill their meals. Take that away and they won't know what to do. Or they will strike and think their food is dying and get a surprise.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
As a Wisconsinite, I can attest that this is pretty accurate.
Quick story:
We've got some friends from TN who come up here quite often. We went to their kid's first bday party on a Sunday. I'm sitting at a table just people watching, working on my sixth coldie. Friend comes by (the female) and does a double take due to the five empties on the table in front of me. She stops, counts them one by one out loud, points to the sixth one in my hand, and is astonished that I drank that many. "Those are all yours?!" I said "Yeah, sorry. It's a slow day and it's still early." haha Ended up at a baker's dozen that day. I don't claim to be some kind of tank, but soaking in 10+ beers is nothing foreign around here. Hell, I'll probably polish off a sixer just cutting the grass later today.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Quick story:
We've got some friends from TN who come up here quite often. We went to their kid's first bday party on a Sunday. I'm sitting at a table just people watching, working on my sixth coldie. Friend comes by (the female) and does a double take due to the five empties on the table in front of me. She stops, counts them one by one out loud, points to the sixth one in my hand, and is astonished that I drank that many. "Those are all yours?!" I said "Yeah, sorry. It's a slow day and it's still early." haha Ended up at a baker's dozen that day. I don't claim to be some kind of tank, but soaking in 10+ beers is nothing foreign around here. Hell, I'll probably polish off a sixer just cutting the grass later today.
I drank six beers at lunch today and went back to work. It's our prefriday ritual.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Quick story:
Sometimes I feel like I should be concerned about the amount of beers I can knock back with ease. Then I decide not to be and just have some more

BittenInBama

Established Member
My dad's best friend worked for the brewery in Memphis for 30+ years. I remember him saying all the way to the very early eighties there were coolers in breakroom stocked with the various beverages made at the facility

Users who are viewing this thread