NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

C2tuck

Established Member
Once the sweatpants, sweatshirt, and mask are off, I’m sure she looks just like every other woman on earth…….plowable!

I wouldn’t think twice.

See what happens when your wife only ****s twice a year guys…

My ex wife was alike that until I told her I’m either gonna **** you or I’ll go find someone else to ****, you decide. It worked until it didn’t.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Once the sweatpants, sweatshirt, and mask are off, I’m sure she looks just like every other woman on earth…….plowable!

I wouldn’t think twice.

That makes one of us.

She looks like an unmade bed.
@BOOGIE MAN nailed my reaction. I feel like my teenage fantasies have all been shit on. Booooo.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Quote of the day.

May be an image of text that says 'If you die and get cremated, you can be put into an hourglass and still be included in family game night'

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Dont worry… with a little bit of that Hollyweird magic, she‘d get done up and you wont even know you are wrangling pigs…
You think that is bad, bruh check out Yasmine Bleeth. Could you imagine taking this Ferrari home...
19-jul-2000-los-angeles-california-usa-yasmine-bleeth-at-the-nbc-press-tour-party-at-jillians-hi-life-lanes-at-the-universal-city-walk-71900-universal-city-ca-tsuni-usa-yasmine-bleeth-0086-yasmine-bleeth-0086-celebrities-fashion-three-quarters-from-the-red-carpet-1994-2000-one-person-vertical-best-of-hollywood-life-event-in-hollywood-life-california-red-carpet-event-vertical-usa-film-industry-celebrities-photography-bestof-arts-culture-and-entertainment-topix-yasmine-bleeth-0086-event-in-hollywood-life-california-red-carpet-event-vertical-u-MJNNX4.jpg

Then waking up one morning to find a dump truck in your driveway.
NINTCHDBPICT000563828229.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread