Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_3750.JPG

IMG_3749.JPG

IMG_3748.JPG

IMG_3747.JPG

IMG_3746.JPG

IMG_3745.JPG

MaOstrich is a souper inguneer like Wile E Coyote was a super genius.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
The “Church is over” one is apparently true. I befriended a server at a local restaurant and he told me the Sunday church crowd is the worst to deal with and are cheap tippers.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Back when i tended bar and cooked at a local pub I had the same 8 people every sunday at 12p sharp...right out of church. They ordered the same things every sunday. They never drank alcohol just iced tea and diet pepsi... they would take up two tables for a good 90mins or so. Each couple would spend 30-40 bucks...never got more than one dollar per couple....so 4 bucks for 2 tables and north of 125 bucks worth of food

And they bitched about every thing...threw a fit over the guys that came to watch football of racing because they were too loud...or the tv was too loud or the jukebox or insert bitch here...yet they showed up every Sunday year round...and a dollar was max tip

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Back when i tended bar and cooked at a local pub I had the same 8 people every sunday at 12p sharp...right out of church. They ordered the same things every sunday. They never drank alcohol just iced tea and diet pepsi... they would take up two tables for a good 90mins or so. Each couple would spend 30-40 bucks...never got more than one dollar per couple....so 4 bucks for 2 tables and north of 125 bucks worth of food

And they bitched about every thing...threw a fit over the guys that came to watch football of racing because they were too loud...or the tv was too loud or the jukebox or insert bitch here...yet they showed up every Sunday year round...and a dollar was max tip
Bet they gave 10-20% of their income to the collection plate though

I tip well, and in cash (can't tax it if they don't claim it) but that's because I've worked food service so I know.

The universe tends to unfold as it should
Sent from my SM-N975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread