ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Girl done got thicker than a snicker

tenor.gif

bullitt1672

Established Member
Here's another video of Catfish Cooley you'll like.

Eat's 9,000,000 scoville unit pure capsaicin paste. (Warning, he pukes... A LOT!)

U.M.

i tried some of this at work. I was eating lunch and a guy told me to try some. I have never heard of it before and thought it was just some novelty shit (like the bottles of hot sauce that show flames coming out of wonder woman's ass, that arent really that hot.) So i put some on a pringle and ate it. It was not pleasant. I was miserable for 2 hours afterwards, between that magma laying in my gut, and the obscene amount of milk, bread, and chocolate I ate trying to put the fire out.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
@Uncle Meat Ive been looking for one for the wifes brother and was wondering if they were worth the money. He said he could take the heat
Just like the first batch a year ago or so this last run of Reaper chips are sold out. They'll be back again though. What you need to do is go to their website and sign up for updates so you'll be notified when they make another batch.

U.M.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Just like the first batch a year ago or so this last run of Reaper chips are sold out. They'll be back again though. What you need to do is go to their website and sign up for updates so you'll be notified when they make another batch.

U.M.

Thanks. I will definitely sign up then

Users who are viewing this thread