NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

EatonEggbeater

You tried to rob WHAT?
Established Member
00V0V_7wsq3B20hGJ_600x450.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I just love when amateurs go two knuckles deep into a trigger guard. I was watching a show that was about tier 1 operators a few weeks ago, and had to turn the show off because of it. Everything else they did was spot on, room clearing, muzzle discipline, etc, etc....but I guess they weren't shown how to place their damn fingers on the trigger when there is intent to operate the firearm in a lethal manner. Some of the guys were balls deep into the finger guard. I bet they wouldn't have hit the wall directly in front of them.

Sorry, it is just the little things.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I just love when amateurs go two knuckles deep into a trigger guard. I was watching a show that was about tier 1 operators a few weeks ago, and had to turn the show off because of it. Everything else they did was spot on, room clearing, muzzle discipline, etc, etc....but I guess they weren't shown how to place their damn fingers on the trigger when there is intent to operate the firearm in a lethal manner. Some of the guys were balls deep into the finger guard. I bet they wouldn't have hit the wall directly in front of them.

Lmao, I dont know why but when you said two knuckles deep I was thinking 2 whole actual fingers stuffed into the trigger guard. I was thinking "who the hell is finger-blasting their triggers and how?"

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
I have to admit, it bugs me when watching a movie/show and someone is slinging a handgun around like they're wearing a ring on their finger.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

It's called indexing and it's day one, hour one stuff. I too thought something else with the "knuckles deep" reference lol.

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
I do contract work for the DOD... I have seen/heard instructors tell the DM's to put their finger all the way into the guard. I kept my mouth shut because I'm a civilian.... but I was dying inside. but... what can I expect from a dude who calls a fuel funnel a donkey dick?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's called indexing and it's day one, hour one stuff. I too thought something else with the "knuckles deep" reference lol.

Are you talking about indexing to the body? The only thing I find myself going "two knuckles" on is shooting from retention. You already have the gun locked in place so it's more comfortable to go two knucks on the trigger for me.

Users who are viewing this thread