[youtube_browser]65g_MKdPQmc#t=11s[/youtube_browser]

MFE

Established Member
35ddsaH.jpg

The textbook definition of Chavs

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Bwahahaa!!! We'll see how he does driving for Toro Rosso this weekend...

You saw that article, I almost fell for it as well, but it was dated April 1st...No way he drives for the B-Team in China....anyways Christian Horner would 1st have to posses the balls to make that call, he does not...

Last edited:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
You saw that article, I almost fell for it as well, but it was dated April 1st...No way he drives for the B-Team in China....anyways Christian Horner would 1st have to posses the balls to make that call, he does not...

Well I read it from F1 news so it might be true... If he is really that good of a driver he should do just fine driving a Ferrari... But in Formula 1, the machine definitely makes the man... Well not definitely but it sure as hell helps a lot....

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Well I read it from F1 news so it might be true... If he is really that good of a driver he should do just fine driving a Ferrari... But in Formula 1, the machine definitely makes the man... Well not definitely but it sure as hell helps a lot....

I think it would be hysterical, but I cannot see RB putting constructors points at risk to teach Vettel a lesson.

I found the story here -

Red Bull punish Vettel by demoting him to Toro Rosso for Chinese GP | YallaF1.com

Users who are viewing this thread