NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

montecarlo01ss

Established Member
186758715768365134_21oy71SX_f.jpg

198088083580493656_qf973TtW_f.jpg

129197083031040113_VYDKeHMO_f.jpg

byeofcr

Established Member
I was gunna say like a boss but then i realized he rides in shorts and deserves eery inch of road rash he gets.
Also found it funny he ran back to the bike like he was in a damn supercross crash and needed to hurry before he gets passed. Dude you just faceplanted bambi.. Take a second and check to see if all your teeth are there

Beezy

Established Member
I was gunna say like a boss but then i realized he rides in shorts and deserves eery inch of road rash he gets.
Also found it funny he ran back to the bike like he was in a damn supercross crash and needed to hurry before he gets passed. Dude you just faceplanted bambi.. Take a second and check to see if all your teeth are there

Wat......He was wearing full clothing, and he was in a race...

Last

Established Member

From the description on Youtube: Rally WV Special Stage 13 - After over 300 miles of racing I slam into a deer on the final stage.
NOTE: This is closed course racing (road is closed to the public) so both sides of the road are fair game. I don't condone crossing the yellows or speeding when on open roads.

I felt like he deserved it for crossing the yellow until I read the description!!!

byeofcr

Established Member
Ah.. Ya watched it on my iphone. Thought i saw shorts.. Oops. Didnt read the description. I retract my statement then. LIKE A BOSS

Users who are viewing this thread