FFVz3.jpg

QDxh9.png

NSFGX.jpg

[youtube_browser]4lKYYFVBeB0&hd=1[/youtube_browser]

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member

WURD!!!

W/O their ****ing radar and ladar they'd actually have to do some work to catch you speeding, like the good 'ol days. One wonders if radar & ladar will lead to higher rates of congestive heart failure among LEO's, at least the LEO in that pic appears to be a candidate...I bet there's a couple donuts sitting on the passenger seat...

Last edited:

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
WURD!!!

W/O their ****ing radar and ladar they'd actually have to do some work to catch you speeding, like the good 'ol days. One wonders if radar & ladar will lead to higher rates of congestive heart failure among LEO's, at least the LEO in that pic appears to be a candidate...I bet there's a couple donuts sitting on the passenger seat...

5ecm.jpg
:coolman:

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
WURD!!!

If the average citizen knew how much stuff we get off simple traffic stops for speeding...... They'd STFU.

Guess what Timothy McVeigh, Ted Bundy, David "Son of Sam" Berkowitz, and 9/11 ring-leader Mohammed Atta all have in common?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
If the average citizen knew how much stuff we get off simple traffic stops for speeding...... They'd STFU.

Guess what Timothy McVeigh, Ted Bundy, David "Son of Sam" Berkowitz, and 9/11 ring-leader Mohammed Atta all have in common?

They all loved curling up on the couch on a rainy day with a cup of cocoa and a good book.

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member

Weren't they all let go after a traffic stop, only to commit further crimes?

mifordman

Established Member
McVeigh was pulled over for no plates or incorrect plates, i cant remember which, on his getaway car. during the stop the officer found he was carrying a pistol without a permit and brought him to jail, not knowing he was the guy that just blew up a building.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member

completely off topic but I travel that road frequently and see a cop on that spot almost every time (GA 53 heading into downtown Gainesville)
He sits perpendicular to the highway on the side of the road and I'm surprised he hasn't been t-boned by one of the shitty drivers down here.

NoMonica!

I'm Naked...
Established Member
completely off topic but I travel that road frequently and see a cop on that spot almost every time (GA 53 heading into downtown Gainesville)
He sits perpendicular to the highway on the side of the road and I'm surprised he hasn't been t-boned by one of the shitty drivers down here.

i hate driving through GA and VA. It's the b-hole clench parts of the trip.

clbailey

Established Member
Georgia is no where near as bad as VA. VA has too many mixes of different driving styles from the country because of the couple million military stationed here.

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
5ecm.jpg
:coolman:

I've been playing the game for 32 years now, I still play it the same way, you Boy's in Blue are the ones who've perverted it. How's it feel to be the enforcement arm for a corrupt government revenue generating system? If it was truly about safety and enforcing the laws there would be reasonable fines and harsher point systems, instead of the other way around.

I don't care about who you catch or how, when or where, the VC fine system in most states is corrupt; also, equating domestic and foreign murderous terrorists and serial killers to disgruntled VC infraction violators is so wrong, Barney, I suggest you seek psychiatric help. Stuff that in your 'STFU' pipe and smoke it...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

BTW, you've both been PAWNED and then OWNED together in one page of this thread, to which I say:

---------
captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

-
-
-

Have a nice day, officers...
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited:

clbailey

Established Member
I've been playing the game for 32 years now, I still play it the same way, you Boy's in Blue are the ones who've perverted it. How's it feel to be the enforcement arm for a corrupt government revenue generating system? If it was truly about safety and enforcing the laws there would be reasonable fines and harsher point systems, instead of the other way around.

Equating domestic and foreign terrorists, murderous terrorists at that, to infraction CV violators so so wrong, Barney, I suggest you seek psychiatric help.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-

BTW, you've both been OWNED and PAWNED all in one, to which I say:

---------
captain-picard-full-of-win-500x381.jpg

-
-
-

Have a nice day, officers...

Gonna take a new page of this thread to hide this post. I agree with everything he said. In this day and age some random sheriff or person up top doesn't give a damn about his fellow man. He gets promoted based upon the numbers game (citations) his deputies rack up for him. Its all a money game.

Ramairgt1

Whipped
Established Member
Georgia is no where near as bad as VA. VA has too many mixes of different driving styles from the country because of the couple million military stationed here.

I beg to differ...we have millions of Mexicans (legal and illegal) and old people that cant drive worth a shit :bash:

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I beg to differ...we have millions of Mexicans (legal and illegal) and old people that cant drive worth a shit :bash:

well those illegals sure know how to drive when they hit you... drive away that is. (Happened to a friend).

Users who are viewing this thread