WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
o.png

paulinux

Established Member
120122101000-italy-cruise-ship-costa-concordia-story-top.jpg

lol I asked my buddy;

Who would you rather be right now? Billy Cundiff, Kyle Williams or Captain Schettino?

He says "Joe Paterno"

:banana::banana::banana:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
lol I asked my buddy;

Who would you rather be right now? Billy Cundiff, Kyle Williams or Captain Schettino?

He says "Joe Paterno"

now that's funny

stangaholic280

Established Member
Pause the video at 6 seconds. You can see that the cards are in the exact order. Not that amazing. You can even see the "WHAT THE HELL" card at the very end followed by the straight flush.

What about the 34 times they cut and shuffled the deck?? Maybe I'm card trick retarded, but still seems pretty damn impressive to me. :shrug:

RunninRed

I'm Your Huckleberry
Established Member
What about the 34 times they cut and shuffled the deck?? Maybe I'm card trick retarded, but still seems pretty damn impressive to me. :shrug:

All the shuffling and cutting was fake. He never changed the order of the cards. Thats the impressive part. The sleight of hand and the presentation of the story is what makes it good.

SN95StangMan

Established Member
How is the cutting fake???
The shuffle at the :11 second mark is "fake"

He shuffles the cards into each other and then slides them right back out into the same two halves.

All the cutting did was throw off the order that the cards are in, but all the guy had to do was get his starting point. It looks like he does that right around the :25 mark, but Im not sure how he gets them back after the two cuts ellen does.

It looks like all the cutting he does with the cards in his hand while telling the story are just him splitting the cards and putting them right back in the same order

SRNA

Established Member
Honestly I thought that was how the story was going to end lol...he already had a vasectomy or something. :lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!! That's funny as hell. Also the part where the guy was telling his wife he didn't like it any more than she did!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread