NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Raupleminze454

TORQUE INC.
Established Member
[youtube_browser]LJP1DphOWPs[/youtube_browser]

tumblr_lrlf6zm3jV1ql99lro1_500.jpg

memes-internet-husband-stiff-rejection1.jpg

chuck-testa-pokemon-rage.jpg

In that Chuck Testa vid did anyone else notice that he is wearing a Nazi Waffen SS Deathshead pin on his hat? Kind of inappropriate.....

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
xZB1Q.jpg

tupac-testa.jpg

also, to the guy that pointed out the nazi pin

qAVgF.jpg

“Hi everyone! Thanks for buzz regarding the commercial, just wanted to address the pin on my hat. I’m part of the California historical group who does WW2 reenactments. I’m part of the US 2nd infantry division and I retrieved the pin in a battle against the 12th SS. I apologize if this offended anyone, hope you can enjoy the video for what it is.
Noooooooooooooope
Chuck”

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member

Dude, there is no way that this is safe. If he went around a corner with ANY speed it looks like he would just fly off, or if he had to make any sudden movement to avoid something it would be all over LOL.... Not trying to be mean but how the hell can he hold on with those miniature hands?? I know on a normal bike you are "holding on" mostly with your legs, but that method obviously wouldn't work for this dude. Maybe he has a seatbelt?? I would be so nervous driving behind him that he would hit a bump and go flying off, becoming a speedbump faster than he could say OH SH%T!!!

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
German quality!

Do that to your mustang,and the door will fall off.

No doubt, and that dude looked to be well over 200 pounds or so depending on height. There is no way I would attempt that on my car as I know I would f@ck something up for sure, or break the window slamming it like that...

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
The fact that GM is still in business today is because Obama gave them several billion dollars of taxpayer's money.

To their credit, they've paid it back.

Not really. Much of the debt (loan) was converted to a US ownership stake and not paid back with cash.

The government still has $2.1 billion invested in preferred shares that pay dividends, plus a 61% share of common equity valued at about $45 billion to the U.S. and another $8.1 billion to Canada.

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_Chapter_11_reorganization]General Motors Chapter 11 reorganization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread