NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
What are you guys talking about? Fatness is a disease according to some "studies" :lol1:

fatgirlposter12965.jpg

MYGT500

Established Member
Yes,there are some people that have over active thyroid glands,but that is rare, take a look next time you go to the buffet or McDonald's or KFC, these people simply take in too many calories,and burn too few.. It's similar to smoking,people know it has risks,but keep doing because it comforts them in someway.
My daughter in law is obese,both her parents and sister died very young due to complications of obesity,yet she knows its bad,but keeps on eating herself to an early grave. Very sad,but until she wants to change,her course is set

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Yes,there are some people that have over active thyroid glands,but that is rare, take a look next time you go to the buffet or McDonald's or KFC, these people simply take in too many calories,and burn too few.. It's similar to smoking,people know it has risks,but keep doing because it comforts them in someway.
My daughter in law is obese,both her parents and sister died very young due to complications of obesity,yet she knows its bad,but keeps on eating herself to an early grave. Very sad,but until she wants to change,her course is set

It's sad that some many people in the US struggle with weight issues. I like to think it's getting better since healthier foods and stores are becoming more popular throughout the country.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
It's sad that some many people in the US struggle with weight issues. I like to think it's getting better since healthier foods and stores are becoming more popular throughout the country.

It's not really struggling at all. They just have no concept of self-control. I was 260lbs when I was 18. Made the decision to get in shape myself. Been committed. Dropped to 170, and now I'm stable at 205 since I've been focused on muscle mass. They have no excuse :shrug:

Last edited:

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
i bet you practiced this comeback in the mirror for an hour. very adolescent. but then again, we dont hold you to any higher expectations.

Shouldn't you be hiding in a closet?

Or perhaps out on one of your top secret investigations?

Quit taking up for your e-friends, queef.

MYGT500

Established Member
It's not really struggling at all. They just have no concept of self-control. I was 260lbs when I was 18. Made the decision to get in shape myself. Been committed. Dropped to 170, and now I'm stable at 205 since I've been focused on muscle mass. They have no excuse :shrug:

It's self control,yes,but these people don't know moderation. that is the key,eat what you like,but do it in smaller quanities. Almost anyone can lose weight and get in resonable shape. It isn't rocket science. eat less,exercise more,volia...lbs drop

Users who are viewing this thread