NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Gus00SVTL

SVT Lightning/6.2L Raptor
Established Member
Was at a restaurant depot this morning, and saw this picture hanging up... I had to take a pic of it lol!

Photo063.gif

SRNA

Established Member
I hope you have a comfortable couch :-D

Yep. And I'm going straight to hell, I LOL'd at the whirlpool Godzilla pic. Save me a seat!

My thoughts on both exactly. Funniest part was I read this post before knowing what you were commenting on. I then went back a page and read both posts you were talking about....thought the same thing.
I would let my wife read that, but I don't want to hear all the damn excuses.

MattxFatal

Established Member

...I'm going to jail dudes...
But seriously, I'm thinking they're at least in college.

Passing a bottle of Smirnoff while cruising in your friends mom's minivan, yeah she does ATM.
Then again if they're that stupid, most of these bitches will be either dead or prego by 21.
Gotta love it.

Last edited:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
im sorry

the gif is cool...with the boobs and all.

but add that music, alcohol and stupid girls being dumb and that ruins it for me.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
im sorry

but add that music, alcohol and stupid girls being dumb and that ruins it for me.

Yes.. we already know what turns you on buddy .. You wont find any of that stuff here with the cool crowd.

Check the cafeteria... You'll have better luck there.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Yes.. we already know what turns you on buddy .. You wont find any of that stuff here with the cool crowd.

Check the cafeteria... You'll have better luck there.

you think those girls are quality?

notice i used the word girls, not women. there is a big difference.

when i was in college, we had some neer beer and gave it to some girls like that....after a little while, the girls started acting just like that...it was one of the dumbest things i have ever seen. a major turn off. we never told them it was neer beer.

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member

when i was in college, we had some neer beer and gave it to some girls like that....after a little while, the girls started acting just like that...it was one of the dumbest things i have ever seen. a major turn off. we never told them it was neer beer.

the girls themselves.. not much quality.. the tits on the teal shirt girl are quality yes.. and that is what we are discussing.. not the song.. (i had it on mute) not the hair whipping just the tits man .. Don't go to deep into it.. it's just a gif bro.

ill see if i can find a fat chick deep throating a maple syrup bar for you :beer:

Bullitt995

Will race for food
Established Member
im sorry

I would make fun of you but,
XvtBH.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread