NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

mirdavanfe

Established Member
I actually thought this one was pretty funny lol

i did also, it's been 10 years now you guys should lighten up, in europe we crack jokes about WW2, when you're not totally dumb you can realize when it's a joke or if it's just plain mean :thumbsup:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I agree. Some of Turbos stuff is not my cup of tea, but I'm sure someone laughs.

The twin towers one made me laugh :shrug:

i did also, it's been 10 years now you guys should lighten up, in europe we crack jokes about WW2, when you're not totally dumb you can realize when it's a joke or if it's just plain mean :thumbsup:

Huston... common sense has landed....

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
In Honor of the NBA All Star Game (which I didn't watch 'cause the NBA has sucked for 15+ years...)

But...NOT Chuck...

[youtube_browser]8YO0EmMrmRA[/youtube_browser]

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
cool-1.jpg

loltat.gif

hb712

Established Member

That's actually a really good point. I forgot that it has only been 10 years since WW2. When you're not totally dumb, you can realize that some jokes are mean regardless of intent.

9/11 is still fresh in a lot of people's minds, we are not yet able to distance ourselves from an emotional response to such terror. I doubt that will happen any time soon for our generation. I would figure this wouldn't be a required not, but, frankly the massacre of thousands of people isn't funny.

Back to funnies. This one is old, but it still cracks me up every time I see it.
9r2b11.gif

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member

So...I guess being from the UAE...you'll find the humor in this pic?

prophet-muhammad.png

Users who are viewing this thread