Established Member
Round 2
52189bc0_3cc4_81360.jpg

I actually thought this one was pretty funny lol

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
I actually thought this one was pretty funny lol

Hahaha i laughed to. I can believe you guys can make fun of black people, and jews, and nazis, and retards, and women, and gays, and all the above. But god FORBID they mention something that happened to sh!thole America.... /end rant

However in my experience, people who call stuff gay/gayass/fagg0t tend to be overly macho ignorant baboons of humans

lol and its funny you said that because iv been working on driver-mod weight reduction. Down to only 150 and its sad how much of a difference i can tell in the car lol

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
lol, its always the assholes who are the funniest. Not one of your posts failed to make me laugh, regardless of how ****ed up people may think that. If you peoples cant laugh at yourself or joke about the misery that goes on in your world (or at least only those that directly relate to you) i feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
True story... I'm sorry for posting these mean mean things..... because this happened
1298289601707.jpg

You see, this is what I was talking about, I loved spider man growing up and remember he had muscles.....then I watched the recent crap and they look like a bunch of fairy's in a suit. Thanks for posting a proper spider man.

seven

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5pJ1tAWQ8s&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Wipeout Season 4 : Best of ep. 1 to 3[/nomedia]

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
LMAO...

Some of you idiots are overly sensitive.

I agree. Some of Turbos stuff is not my cup of tea, but I'm sure someone laughs.

The twin towers one made me laugh :shrug:

The best of Wipeout was great, my wife and I have to watch Wipeout.

E

Users who are viewing this thread