NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MYGT500

Established Member
onnistunut_hyppy.gif

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
^ I still wanna know what bar that is. I've been in LaPlata for work for 7 months now and haven't found a bar worth while to go to. It's all ghetto here!!

LaPlata, MD? Caseys and Green Turtle are pretty much the only places to go. I used to live 5 minutes from LaPlata and know a ton of people around there, never heard that story before this though lol.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
ya get rid of the buick enclave (awesome car) the denali (awesome car) and all the hummers

your a dumbass pontiac and saturn would be the first i got rid of

nope i'm college educated and understand market direction....but nice try inbred
LOL....keep the brand name designed for people over 70; GMC which is essentially a Chevy will some trim differences, and ALL Hummers (box on wheels).....how did you ever get your GED?

Last edited:

Vanity

Banned
they sell the shit out of them alot more than i see pontiacs on the road thats why

you have so mayn vehichles gmc sells not to mention hummers all over the damn place.

saturns you see quite a bit of but where do you see pontiac in that origin?

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
they sell the shit out of them alot more than i see pontiacs on the road thats why

you have so mayn vehichles gmc sells not to mention hummers all over the damn place.

saturns you see quite a bit of but where do you see pontiac in that origin?

Sorry, but you fail. BACK TO THE FUNNY!!!!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
^ I still wanna know what bar that is. I've been in LaPlata for work for 7 months now and haven't found a bar worth while to go to. It's all ghetto here!!

I wouldn't mind knowing either. But I wouldn't call it ghetto down here...just sparse. There is a reason that most of us drive into College Park, Rockville, Silver Spring, Fairfax, Crystal City, old town, downtown, etc to do stuff....not a lot down this way.

Users who are viewing this thread