NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
mmsemen.jpg

oh and it is real:

Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes by Fotie Photenhauer (Book) in Cooking

I shall not eat:xpl: but I shall donate with some assistance:dancenana:

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
"Last night my wife came home to see a young woman with tangled hair and dirty clothes kneeling in front of me with my pants around my ankles.

She gasped in surprise but before she could say a word I pointed to my copy of this book sitting on the table and said, "Honey, it's not what you think. I'm just trying to feed the homeless!""

:lol::lol:

Last edited:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
These recipes are easy to make, even for cooking "new comers."
The Tossed Salad was a big hit at our Mens' Club Meeting. A slathering of Creamy Cucumber dressing really made the flavors pop.

The Choked Chicken recipe is by far my favorite, hands down.
Some others I've tried and enjoyed are the Creamy Homemade Fudge, Weinerschnitzel, and Creamed Spinach. The Cumin Rub is also good to marinate your meat.

After buying this book, I decided that I need way more semen than I could possibly produce myself, so I purchased some from Prairie State Semen. It's from one of their award-winning Chester pigs. His name is "Vendetta" - here's a picture of him: PSSS - State Semen Inc. (you can see why I chose him).

Anyway, they sent me enough of his semen to create a couple of the recipes in this book. I made Lime Aoili and poured it over my pork chops (it's only fitting after all). It was edible, but not as good as I had hoped. However, the Tiramisu Surprise I had for dessert was absolutely divine! So rich and creamy.

It's kind of expensive to buy sperm from a farm like this, so I'm going to look around for alternate sources. In the meantime, I've got my little tupperware container in the freezer and it's filling up. Slowly, but surely.

I highly recommend this book. The pictures are beautiful and the recipes are easy to follow.

I received my copy of the book last week. It took me and my partner all week to stock up for last night's intimate little dinner party. We decided to go for the man-made oysters, but while we were pouring the semen into the shells, a few drops spilled on the floor. As usual, our Shar-Pei was in the kitchen, just waiting for the occasional food spills. We were both so grossed out when Layla lapped up the spilled semen because when she was done she just looked up at us and licked her chops - begging for more. It's one thing for us to have fun cooking with semen, but it just seemed so wrong for our dog to be eating it too.

We enjoyed our meal very much, but just want to caution other would-be semen cookers to watch out for pets in the kitchen. There's nothing fun (of funny) about watching them licking up your stuff...

Those comments are hilarious :lol:

Pegasus

Established Member
Ford5.0forlife.... those are some of the funniest fails I have seen in a long time!!

I had to look at the Vermont syrup one for a couple of seconds before I got it, the I burst out laughing!!

Ax

Users who are viewing this thread