NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't think she would. And to the people saying they would keep the memes about their worst moment going viral, I highly doubt that too. I suppose it depends on the circumstances. If it was just some SVTP level shenanigans, then Id probably keep the memes about myself to show off later. But, this chick is definitely not keeping those. She's being dragged (rightfully so) through the meme world. I had a relative go viral for the wrong reasons and it wasn't even that bad. Im pretty sure most people here have seen the meme. Pretty tame nowadays but this was when things had just started ramping up going viral.

Waiting for the meme to be posted.

olympic

Established Member
img (1).jpg

img (2).jpg

img (83).jpg

img (9).jpg

img (11).jpg

325733029_844723483300537_4169509009318337480_n.jpg

322970273_1198293730797814_2947704377752359660_n.jpg

323876074_3457445061245097_4842511951454937667_n.jpg

img.jpg

img (12).jpg

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Damn it. Sorry, guys. I see now how I sort of **** teased you guys. That was not my intention. Regarding the memes, I dont have any of them. Honestly. However, I can describe it, in an attempt to make up for the **** tease. Again, tame for todays standards.
The original pic was uploaded several years ago. My niece went to a restaurant somewhere in Vegas where (apparently) the birthday girl gets a big white hat put on their head and the staff write some very explicit things on the hat. Well, people sharpened their photo shop skills with that. Many memes were made at her expense. If I remember correctly, she was smiling or laughing in the pic, but I remember seeing versions of the pic where her mouth was wide open, and several different things in her mouth.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Damn it. Sorry, guys. I see now how I sort of **** teased you guys. That was not my intention. Regarding the memes, I dont have any of them. Honestly. However, I can describe it, in an attempt to make up for the **** tease. Again, tame for todays standards.
The original pic was uploaded several years ago. My niece went to a restaurant somewhere in Vegas where (apparently) the birthday girl gets a big white hat put on their head and the staff write some very explicit things on the hat. Well, people sharpened their photo shop skills with that. Many memes were made at her expense. If I remember correctly, she was smiling or laughing in the pic, but I remember seeing versions of the pic where her mouth was wide open, and several different things in her mouth.

10 minutes and someone will find it.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't think she would. And to the people saying they would keep the memes about their worst moment going viral, I highly doubt that too. I suppose it depends on the circumstances. If it was just some SVTP level shenanigans, then Id probably keep the memes about myself to show off later. But, this chick is definitely not keeping those. She's being dragged (rightfully so) through the meme world. I had a relative go viral for the wrong reasons and it wasn't even that bad. Im pretty sure most people here have seen the meme. Pretty tame nowadays but this was when things had just started ramping up going viral.

Are you seriously white knighting for that POS Ho Cop?

Let's be clear. That bizzzznactch deserves a good old fashion tar and feather.

That whole department does. Same asswipes strutting around town wanting their First Responder discount, thank you for your service handjob while getting in your face about "reeesepck ma orthoratay" bullshit are plowing the village skank while on the job.

Daily Mail already found her at a bar partying it up and asked her and she was basically "whatever, its old news". I bet she gets an Onlyfans and ranks in a Quarter Mill just from the national coverage.

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Are you seriously white knighting for that POS Ho Cop?

Let's be clear. That bizzzznactch deserves a good old fashion tar and feather.

That whole department does. Same asswipes strutting around town wanting their First Responder discount, thank you for your service handjob while getting in your face about "reeesepck ma orthoratay" bullshit are plowing the village skank while on the job.

Daily Mail already found her at a bar partying it up and asked her and she was basically "whatever, its old news". I bet she gets an Onlyfans and ranks in a Quarter Mill just from the national coverage.
No. No white knight here. I was simply responding to whether she keeps her memes, thus I said I doubt it. She is definitely getting what she deserves. I don't care whether she's a cop or a librarian, what she chose as a profession is irrelevant to me. She was begging to get caught and she did, so shes no longer a cop. Also, I agree with what was posted regarding the impending cash flow from OnlyFans.
Regarding my niece, I think it was the Dicks Last Stand place someone mentioned. It sounds familiar. Im positive the images are out there. It was bad enough that my niece had to make some big changes in her life, as she was still going to school. IIRC, the restaurant was also involved in all the problems.

Users who are viewing this thread