NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

bright blue

Established Member
I'm glad that I had my flash turned off. All I saw was rick roll faces, when I finally got it closed, I had to OK the whole lyrics...... :bored:

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
What are you guys crying about? You click a link, a stupid song/video is playing. You close the window and the song stops playing. I just did it like 5 times because I thought I missed something. :shrug:

musclefan21

Established Member
you get banned for a rick roll?

LL has been giving vacation to those who post that stupid rick roll link. you click on it and can't close it untill the song is over and stupid lyrics keeps popping up.

so yeah, he is gonna get a vacation

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
LL has been giving vacation to those who post that stupid rick roll link. you click on it and can't close it untill the song is over and stupid lyrics keeps popping up.

so yeah, he is gonna get a vacation

I have no problem closing that at any time that I want? And no lyrics ever pop up.

mdamman003

Established Member
just right click on the tab at the bottom and click close...then just keep hitting the spacebar until its all gone...not a big deal guys

musclefan21

Established Member
I have no problem closing that at any time that I want? And no lyrics ever pop up.

i don't know whats up with yours but the link was originally made to do that. a joke but annoying. each time you try to close it, part of lyrics pops up.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
2962606906_06fb2fc673.jpg

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
I didn't think it was that big of a deal. Sorry for the minor inconvenience. Everyone I emailed it too thought it was funny. :shrug: All you had to do was click "ok" once and hold down enter and it would go away soon.

Users who are viewing this thread