NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ajaf1656

Established Member
Hurt? No way. I think it's ****in' hilarious. He's a thief like 99% of 'em.
Hell, I have a relative that's one of them.

Please post more nonsense and I'll try to come up with even better tomfoolery.
Did a priest touch your butthole? That would explain it. If not, you're just jealous that he writes books people like. Haha

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Did a priest touch your butthole? That would explain it. If not, you're just jealous that he writes books people like. Haha

Ya sure Nancy. Jesus died on the cross so Joel Osteen can make a living by using his name to write motivational / self help books.

Go lay down by your dish you religious pervert.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
7d38970c1241bc164e26d6607e559eb0.gif

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

ajaf1656

Established Member
Ya sure Nancy. Jesus died on the cross so Joel Osteen can make a living by using his name to write motivational / self help books.

Go lay down by your dish you religious pervert.

What makes you think I'm religious? There is nothing in my comments to lead anyone to the conclusion you've jumped to. I haven't said anything about religion and I've only described Joel Osteen as a motivational speaker akin to Tony Robbins. In fact, the reason I don't care that a motivational speaker can get rich by selling books and talking about Jesus is because I don't believe there is such thing as magical holy men. There is no difference between him and any other self-help con-artist.

Why is it so hard to believe that you can sell tens of millions of books and end up rich?

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Being that I currently look like Jesus, and it’s Good Friday, I must insist that we get back to the funnies. This shit is gonna drag for another few pages. I’m balls deep in schoolwork and want to come back to this thread to laugh and decompress. Cut the shit!!!!!

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
What makes you think I'm religious? There is nothing in my comments to lead anyone to the conclusion you've jumped to. I haven't said anything about religion and I've only described Joel Osteen as a motivational speaker akin to Tony Robbins. In fact, the reason I don't care that a motivational speaker can get rich by selling books and talking about Jesus is because I don't believe there is such thing as magical holy men. There is no difference between him and any other self-help con-artist.

Why is it so hard to believe that you can sell tens of millions of books and end up rich?
Omg I still can't believe this guy still believed Osteen still makes his money from "books" LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread