Established Member
E2E9019A-F773-408E-AD24-3F7BE3C55AF1.jpeg
658D6E4E-52C4-445E-82DA-31AD0E27963D.jpeg
8FF2AD02-7294-4A2C-8258-CC88B4025CCB.jpeg
6B2799E2-E1EF-4C11-8971-A56DB502BA69.jpeg

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
An Arizona (Red State) license plate IPURPLEU ( I purple you) with what appears to be a liberal transplant bragging about helping to turn the state purple.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
An Arizona (Red State) license plate IPURPLEU ( I purple you) with what appears to be a liberal transplant bragging about helping to turn the state purple.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how I see it.

with a quick search… its slang for I love / trust you…. its from some asian band or some other gay thing… also looked up ARIMY which is spelled in one of the decals in her car… this is what came up:

6210A894-8B37-4681-B132-AB134EC69AD1.jpeg

meh…

Socal Mach

300+ club
Established Member
Multiply this by about 20, add a few baht busses and overloaded mopeds and it would look like driving in Thailand.
I once saw a guy run full sprint into the side of a moving bus in Pattaya Beach. ****ing hilarious, he spun down the length of the bus and hit the ground. Money went flying and he just got up and kept running like nothing happened.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
Please translate
Based off my perception of the meaning behind the license plate, which I already stated, I am saying that a Democrat moving to and affecting the political landscape of a Republican state is not a good thing; yet they do.

I think most Democrat/liberal views are emotional in nature and don’t lean much towards logic, truth, or reality. Therefore, ignorant.

As I also said later, I could be wrong about the meaning of the plate.

FJohnny

Established Member
Based off my perception of the meaning behind the license plate, which I already stated, I am saying that a Democrat moving to and affecting the political landscape of a Republican state is not a good thing; yet they do.

I think most Democrat/liberal views are emotional in nature and don’t lean much towards logic, truth, or reality. Therefore, ignorant.

As I also said later, I could be wrong about the meaning of the plate.
I think you nailed it. And Zyborg's link for ARIMY (as spelled by the stick figures) leads to that liberal purple headed ho.

Ignorant liberal who can't spell Army or the color 'Puple' and wants someone to pay her student loans off for her.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I think you nailed it. And Zyborg's link for ARIMY (as spelled by the stick figures) leads to that liberal purple headed ho.

Ignorant liberal who can't spell Army or the color 'Puple' and wants someone to pay her student loans off for her.
I couldn't pass up the irony of "couldn't spell puple"... even if it was on purpose ;)

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I once saw a guy run full sprint into the side of a moving bus in Pattaya Beach. ****ing hilarious, he spun down the length of the bus and hit the ground. Money went flying and he just got up and kept running like nothing happened.

I witnessed a guy on a moped going down the main beach road in Pattaya grab his front brake too hard and he did a stopping and flew over the handle bars. We were having drinks at a restaurant and it happened right in front of us. Same thing though... just gets up, picks up the moped and rides off.

Users who are viewing this thread