Buddy met somebody playing in the Valspar today
Screenshot_20210428-202519_Mood.jpeg

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha,
i had one of these a few weeks back where the spam said come watch me here etc...

A few people replied “STOP” and I put, “Hey, enjoyed seeing you guys again the other night.”

I prayed someone in that chats wife saw it and lost their shit.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
By law, any "automated" text software must stop texting you if you reply with "stop," "end," or "quit"

Just for future reference

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
By law, any "automated" text software must stop texting you if you reply with "stop," "end," or "quit"

Just for future reference

which is super effective, since all they do is roll you over to their next BS number

I dont know if you guys are having such a hard time with all these assholes wanting to buy your house but some of them are bots and some are people. I'm now replying to them with "Hi John, I'm glad you reached out, I've been trying to get in touch with you about your car's extended warranty"

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I used to tell those trying to buy property "sure thing, offer double the zillow estimated value and we'll move out tomorrow" but with how crazy the market is meow, I bumped it up to triple.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
I used to tell those trying to buy property "sure thing, offer double the zillow estimated value and we'll move out tomorrow" but with how crazy the market is meow, I bumped it up to triple.

Something similar happened to me except it wasn't my house they wanted to buy. It was someone else's. I just drove the price up for a while then left em hanging

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

ajaf1656

Established Member
Got yelled at going onto base with a 30-rack buckled up in the front the seat. Apparently alcohol can’t be within arms reach. Gate guard was not amused by my safety first logic.

Gate guards were a special breed of dumb. Haha They used to stop me at the gate and tell me to wear my seatbelt. They didn't know that a 1971 F100 only had lap belts. Once they decided to search my buddy's Jeep Cherokee after we came back from weekend up in Chico, the amount of beer cans that fell out when they opened the rear hatch was pretty funny. Another time, I stood up to get my wallet out as I rolled up on my motorcycle and they told me to stop doing stunts.

Users who are viewing this thread