NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
They are now calling late 70s early 80s people Xennials staying we are a micro generation with Gen X drive and values with Millenial comfort in regards to technology.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
That's a valid point! "Boo hoo I might stub my labia doing manual labor." No sense of pride or accomplishment. And to think I'm on the leading edge of that generation (July of '85)... Makes me upset so I try to disassociate myself whenever I can. lol
Used this once before, but fitting again lol.
2968BAFD-3298-4E38-8CAB-960454562F08.jpeg

Born in 95, I’m deep millennial.

E34C0530-D920-4267-B806-2FB85B7AF39B.jpeg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Gen x goes up to early 80s.... I’d say 82-83 Max
Always thought gen x cutoff was like 79/80. I was 81

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I think the big cultural divide really happens with those born in 1988.

That group had Myspace and cell phones in Middle School and then Facebook and iPhones in Highschool.

For me, no one in HS had a cellphone and we'd either have to use a land line to call someone or just meet up at the Kmart parking lot after work on the weekends.

AIM was a God send for anyone with two home phone lines because you didn't have to call and go "uh, is Lauren home... Yeah, I'm in her geometry class".... Followed by that long awkward pause and a "oh, well she has homework to do and will have to call you back latter".

blk02edge

Established Member

That group had Myspace and cell phones in Middle School and then Facebook and iPhones in Highschool.

For me, no one in HS had a cellphone and we'd either have to use a land line to call someone or just meet up at the Kmart parking lot after work on the weekends.

AIM was a God send for anyone with two home phone lines because you didn't have to call and go "uh, is Lauren home... Yeah, I'm in her geometry class".... Followed by that long awkward pause and a "oh, well she has homework to do and will have to call you back latter".
Facebook was grade 12 for me, all went to shit after that

FJohnny

Established Member
My three kids were all solidly born in the center of the millennial age. All three graduated university, got good jobs and live what appears to be really responsible, rich and satisfying lives.

Too bad for them that I have read online about millennials and know that they are actually lazy good-for-nothings somehow running a long con and trying to trick me. I'm not buying their act for even one second.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member

The Double O.G. line of communication!!
0ff13be03376ea34c081c2620c4ab1f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread