NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

pdm

Established Member
IMG_7891.JPG

MG0h3

Established Member
I have my kids 2 weeks a month. It's not ideal but better than most. I pay 1006+ health and dental too. And my ex wife makes 2.5 times what I make. Super awesome.

Only state I know that takes the woman’s income into account is South Dakota.

Next time the State “sues” me with their army of fat female lawyers (yes, the cops show up at your door with a subpoena automatically every 3yrs) I’m going to push back.

I feel like I may have a chance since it’s been 7ys and 100k in child support.

It really is ridiculous. What does my income have to do with my child’s needs? I’m going to ask for a review of actual expenses.

But, being a white male LEO, I may as well save BLM the trouble and shoot myself in the head.

“BLM is doing God’s work”
2KblackGT

svtperformance.com mobile app

Dusten

Established Member
Only state I know that takes the woman’s income into account is South Dakota.

Next time the State “sues” me with their army of fat female lawyers (yes, the cops show up at your door with a subpoena automatically every 3yrs) I’m going to push back.

I feel like I may have a chance since it’s been 7ys and 100k in child support.

It really is ridiculous. What does my income have to do with my child’s needs? I’m going to ask for a review of actual expenses.

But, being a white male LEO, I may as well save BLM the trouble and shoot myself in the head.

2KblackGT

Washington does. Each parent pays the % of support based on % of income.

buffalosoldier

Established Member
In Indiana it worked out to be about 10% of the parents combined income, and you pay for everything the children want or need. Dentist, glasses, cars, clothes, lessons, until they are about 20 years old . Plus every time you get a raise or buy something for yourself its back to court. When my ex went off the deep end and the children came and lived with me for a few years she never paid a dime because she lost her job. I believe that most women believe that men are more important as a revenue stream than as a father.
Yes, I am bitter, but If I could turn back time to before I met that woman I wouldn't because I have two wounderful daughters that understand and are grateful for the sacrifices I made for them. And that makes it all worth while. Oh and my ex is lonely, wrinkled, and broke on her ass.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MG0h3

Established Member
In Indiana it worked out to be about 10% of the parents combined income, and you pay for everything the children want or need. Dentist, glasses, cars, clothes, lessons, until they are about 20 years old . Plus every time you get a raise or buy something for yourself its back to court. When my ex went off the deep end and the children came and lived with me for a few years she never paid a dime because she lost her job. I believe that most women believe that men are more important as a revenue stream than as a father.
Yes, I am bitter, but If I could turn back time to before I met that woman I wouldn't because I have two wounderful daughters that understand and are grateful for the sacrifices I made for them. And that makes it all worth while. Oh and my ex is lonely, wrinkled, and broke on her ass.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Strange how it varies so much.

My ex told me and I quote “the man is supposed to pay for 100% of everything”.

Constantly denies visitation and the police here won’t do anything to enforce the order. State AG says he won’t enforce the orders so cops won’t do anything.

I have read that you can sue civilly for alienation

Oh well.

Back to funnies

2KblackGT

Users who are viewing this thread