IMG_5221.JPG

IMG_5192.JPG

IMG_5141.JPG

IMG_4674.JPG

I was wrong about the Kung Flu

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
He wanted to play antifa...this ain’t larping, shit happens when you’re part of a mob destroying property and throwing bricks at cops...

eh, I mean the way some of these protests have played out he may have earned it or may have just been unlucky to be standing next to the wrong jackasses. Around here they've had thousdands to tens of thousands and protesting and like 20 people end up getting arrested at the end of the night.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
eh, I mean the way some of these protests have played out he may have earned it or may have just been unlucky to be standing next to the wrong jackasses. Around here they've had thousdands to tens of thousands and protesting and like 20 people end up getting arrested at the end of the night.

he looks like he earned it to me...looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...**** him and the rest of those m’fers...zero sympathy for these white guilt soy boys...

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
There is one way to avoid injuries like this. Stay home.
I have been injured 0 times during all of these "protests" because I don't hang out with idiots.
If you're going to participate in this nonsense, expect to receive the consequences.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I have been injured 0 times during all of these "protests" because I don't hang out with idiots.
If you're going to participate in this nonsense, expect to receive the consequences.

agreed, Im not going out in any of this mess for any cause. I've had some long drives home to go completely around these things.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm legit surprised that none of them wear eye-pro.

Users who are viewing this thread