NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ArabianOak

Established Member
C83F8AAA-BA97-4019-8839-72C87BC79797.jpeg

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
What I meant by “we all laugh at 9/11 jokes” is that at some point the issue is less and less hurtful and at some point it just becomes just another “thing.” For the record, I served with 2 people that passed away on 9/11. Both in the pentagon. We served together when I was stationed in VA. They both left for DC around the same time I left for CA. The morning it happened, I had a huge inspection of my worksite and was preparing last minute things when someone told me the first plane hit. I was completely blind to what was happening. I managed to walk over to my other worksite to celebrate my successes just in time to see the second plane hit. Surreal to say the least. I guess we will all have something we are sensitive about. It doesn’t mean it’s not funny to someone else. All I’m saying is this sub forum isn’t the place to come to for memes you can share with your pastor. Cheers!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
If I cant laugh at something, I cant move past it. Sure, there are things that still hurt, but if I hold it in I'll lose my shit again. Cant afford to do that.

Im with you on this. Everything is fair game and everything can be humor, even if dark, even if dark as ****. You can use humor to move past, as you stated.

It’s just a matter of perspective and I have accepted that I don’t get be the jury on what’s funny and what is not to the world as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread