NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
The pamphlet said the epididymis stored potent sperm for 14-15 ejaculations.

I told the lady at the desk I’d see her tomorrow on my way out after the procedure.

Just follow the procedure. Don't nut in the 'ol lady until you get tested and cleared. I've heard stories of people not following the procedure getting an oops out of it. I followed to a T. Best $30 I ever spent!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Just follow the procedure. Don't nut in the 'ol lady until you get tested and cleared. I've heard stories of people not following the procedure getting an oops out of it. I followed to a T. Best $30 I ever spent!

Is 14-15 nuts a day normal for you?

I had mine done after we already had the bonus baby on the way.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
It took more than a day. lol

I think they told me 20, but it's been a while. I've been considering getting tested again as kind of a check up to make sure we are still good. Wife is using an IUD and was considering getting it removed.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
my-meat-watching-me-open-incognito-for-the-4th-time-34097362.png

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I tell everyone and I can't remember if I've said it here before but whatever.

My old room mate had his done on a Monday and started a new job on the following Wednesday. He didn't know what to expect with the new job, and ended up walking 13 miles per day on average.

He said he was rather uncomfortable.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
@Zemedici

A little sore still. I had it done Friday. It is different for everyone. Some people feel fine after. I feel like someone cut two holes in my nut sack.

You defanged the cobra? Lol...my buddy and brother in law both had rough procedures. The doctor lost some of the plumbing on my buddy and had to go digging, he didn’t walk right for a couple of weeks. My brother in law didn’t go into specifics, but was hobbled up for a bit.

FJohnny

Established Member
Not sure how they do it in Canada, but here there's no weiner cutting.

I'm beginning to understand Canada a little bit more now.

Ha ha. Yet another poor soul who fell for the, "Don't worry, I won't actually have to touch your wiener."

I golf three times a week with a retired urologist and have heard all the stories. Let me assure you, your wiener got handled. And by more people than you could possibly realize. Everyone in the room has a go at it. As long as you can convincingly say you didn't enjoy it then it's no big deal. Relax.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Ha ha. Yet another poor soul who fell for the, "Don't worry, I won't actually have to touch your wiener."

I golf three times a week with a retired urologist and have heard all the stories. Let me assure you, your wiener got handled. And by more people than you could possibly realize. Everyone in the room has a go at it. As long as you can convincingly say you didn't enjoy it then it's no big deal. Relax.

WTH are you guys doing up there? Mine was done in an office with one doctor and my wife. Listening to them carry on an unrelated conversation was strange because I thought there should be more attention to the task at hand, but it wasn't a room full of people. haha

Users who are viewing this thread