NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
They also think it would be a good idea to catch a squirrel
That never turns out well. Those animals are alive because they know how to survive. Your fragile, furless skin is not a match for angry, panicked beaks, teeth, claws, or wings depending on your chosen opponent.

Little animals can be violent.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
That never turns out well. Those animals are alive because they know how to survive. Your fragile, furless skin is not a match for angry, panicked beaks, teeth, claws, or wings depending on your chosen opponent.

Little animals can be violent.

You wanna see mean as hell? Corner a Raccoon once...holy mutha!...that little bastard stared right through my soul and said " bring it bitch"...i went and got a rifle lol

C0bra99

Established Member
A turkey can leave you with a lot of stitches quickly. I'm not saying the guy made a good choice, just saying I wouldn't have grabbed that bird either.

How hard would it of been to throw a blanket on the turkey and then bundle it up and release. All from the passenger side. Not very smart.

On another note all I thought of the turkey was with a side of gravy and stuffing.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
You wanna see mean as hell? Corner a Raccoon once...holy mutha!...that little bastard stared right through my soul and said " bring it bitch"...i went and got a rifle lol

Short version:

Raccoons broke into my parents barn and ate my brother’s 4H rabbit.

Dad went into barn, saw rabbit pieces and 2 raccoons on the rafters.

.22 dropped and killed first coon.

Second didn’t die but fell 8-10’ and landed behind chain-driven manure spreader.

While my dad stood facing the survivor, now paralyzed below the mid-back, the raccoon started pulling itself along the chain... dragging its lower half while it hissed and spit at my dad.

He said it was just like out of Terminator...

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Truth. Had to kill one that jumped my dog when I was 16.... guns were locked up so used a bat. Those things are fighters... like the honey badger of the north.

Short version:

Raccoons broke into my parents barn and ate my brother’s 4H rabbit.

Dad went into barn, saw rabbit pieces and 2 raccoons on the rafters.

.22 dropped and killed first coon.

Second didn’t die but fell 8-10’ and landed behind chain-driven manure spreader.

While my dad stood facing the survivor, now paralyzed below the mid-back, the raccoon started pulling itself along the chain... dragging its lower half while it hissed and spit at my dad.

He said it was just like out of Terminator...

Saleen498

Established Member
Cfghj%20jf.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread