NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

FJohnny

Established Member
Unless the local prostitute is also the town's hairstylist. Then, we are all good again.

I get what you mean, though. The real world of government with it's associated waste and corruption loses a bit of the original stimulus amount each time it returns to them in the form of taxes. At some point the original hundred bucks invested in the program has dwindled down to nothing and is lost.

It almost makes you think that government can't be trusted to handle our money.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
48366468_1116013531914950_4759433413100830720_n.jpg

MG0h3

Established Member
Unless the local prostitute is also the town's hairstylist. Then, we are all good again.

I get what you mean, though. The real world of government with it's associated waste and corruption loses a bit of the original stimulus amount each time it returns to them in the form of taxes. At some point the original hundred bucks invested in the program has dwindled down to nothing and is lost.

It almost makes you think that government can't be trusted to handle our money.
Almost?!?!!?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
No he's not. He owed the butcher $100 and the whore owed him $100. Net zero so he's not out anything.

Oops. What Sinister04L said. The hotel owner no longer owes his butcher. A five way barter of goods and services facilitated by a 'borrowed' C-note and the world is a better place. The hooker could have gone over and serviced the butcher directly and paid the hotel owner off in sausages, though. She should keep that in mind the next time there is no traveler.

America....
It was a joke.

Canada...

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
****ing piece of garbage.

A co-worker and I were working in Boston over by Quincy Market and witnessed a man get out of a cab, open his wallet, pay the driver, then pull out his "blind" glasses and fold up stick. Started panhandling 2 blocks down.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
God, I HATE shit like that! In Albany about 20 minutes from me there are certain exits off the highway that people stand there with signs begging, it drives me insane; even more so in this job market. The people that hand them cash drive me even more crazy because the perpetuate it happening. i wish the police would site the panhandlers every time they see them.

A co-worker and I were working in Boston over by Quincy Market and witnessed a man get out of a cab, open his wallet, pay the driver, then pull out his "blind" glasses and fold up stick. Started panhandling 2 blocks down.

Zemedici

Established Member
God, I HATE shit like that! In Albany about 20 minutes from me there are certain exits off the highway that people stand there with signs begging, it drives me insane; even more so in this job market. The people that hand them cash drive me even more crazy because the perpetuate it happening. i wish the police would site the panhandlers every time they see them.

Explained to wifey their game, they’re all capable of working they just don’t. Probably clear $60k a year tax free, why would they? Seen guys begging go and get into their 08+ Silverado and drive home lolol

Users who are viewing this thread