NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
36177.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
And, we can thank Obama's administration for putting thing the way they are now.

Oh... the big man who spends his days posting Russian propaganda on defunct car forums thinks someone calling him an idiot is a 'snow flurry'.

You just commented on how the President who presided over the second longest bull run in history couldn't bring back jobs that Trump could... except for the fact Trump didn't and can't. Carrier jobs = lost. Coal jobs = lost. Ford = moving electric cars to Mexico. Now, I'm sure I could spend an hour trying to convince you of reality by using these things called 'facts', but why bother. I'm not a dumb**** whisperer.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Didn't the EPA under Obama try to sneak in emissions regulations for racecars at race tracks under a heavy duty pickup regulations book?

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Didn't the EPA under Obama try to sneak in emissions regulations for racecars at race tracks under a heavy duty pickup regulations book?

Yep. And the coal mine that shut down did it because the coal seam began to get to thin to mine in a way that was financially feasible. That happens all the time. It had nothing to do with who is president now.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

The effect of that regulation would have been to ban any part that altered a stock vehicle. No cai, headers or tuners. They would have made an example out of a couple of companies, shops and tuners and that would have been that, no more modding cars.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Ok... Back to the funny.
View attachment 1449510

The Cat shark always gets me, that person has a whole house full of weird animal relationships. There is one of her pitbull give her rabbit a cleaning.

Here's the cat cleaning up the shop:

Her chill as dog:

Her Youtube page is a mind trip, I swear she has to drug these animals or something. Wonder if there are any "blooper" videos where someone ended up lunch. Either way videos always give me a warm fuzzy feeling, anyway back to the vulgarity and debauchery.

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh... the big man who spends his days posting Russian propaganda on defunct car forums thinks someone calling him an idiot is a 'snow flurry'.

You just commented on how the President who presided over the second longest bull run in history couldn't bring back jobs that Trump could... except for the fact Trump didn't and can't. Carrier jobs = lost. Coal jobs = lost. Ford = moving electric cars to Mexico. Now, I'm sure I could spend an hour trying to convince you of reality by using these things called 'facts', but why bother. I'm not a dumb**** whisperer.

1. This site is not defunct. You just posted in it.

2. Why so sensitive? Perhaps use some ointment to relieve the irritation?

3. GTFO.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread