NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

roadracer247

Established Member
loldv2.png

BLOWN PONY

Established Member

I'm pretty damn sure I know this kid. Almost 100%

He had some kind of bone desease when he was young. Somthing about his bones are really weak.
Also his dad does not like left handed people (Which this kid is). So at a young age he would beat this kid for using his left hand.
The kids dad works for my dad.
I shit you not, that kid was over at my house last sat. while his dad was trying to get a job from mine.

This kid really does not have a good life ahead of him. He is so shy it is hard to get him to speak. I feel really bad for him

Sorry LL for quoting the pic, but I thought it would be of some use.

Edit:
Here is a pic of from the kids dads myspace...
The first pic look like it was from awhile ago, I have known him for about 7 years. It looks like him about 3 years ago.
The second pic was from last year I think...
l_a9df024ff7fa125709f9963465d5b1af.gif

Last edited:

crazyj0n

Established Member
Blown Pony, The kid in the science fair picture has a bulbed nose, the kid in the myspace picture has a pointier (sp?).Also, the science fair boy doesn't have as defined cheek bones as the kid in the myspace pictures. Another note, The teeth structure of the science fair kid is slanted in toward each other, like a beaver; the kid in the myspace picture definitely has a more vertical tooth structure. Finally, (hard to tell) i think the science fair kid has blue eyes, and the myspace kid has brown eyes.

Still pretty funny how similar they are.:beer:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The pic of the guy getting hit by the car is ridiculous! The old lady doesn't even look like she knows she hit him. That's why old people shouldn't be driving.

overseacobra

Established Member
In regards on going to Sweden... you guys have nooo idea ;)

and if you need a place to stay, I work at a hotel in Stockholm and can fix great rooms ;)

Users who are viewing this thread