NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

M91196

Established Member
Indeed.
I felt Mahk's accent was a little forced in the Patriots Day movie.

Worst fake Boston accent I have heard was Jack Nicholson in The Departed.

I think Damons accent is "forced" in that movie, too text book, and he's from these parts......

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
download.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My 7 year old niece sounds like she is from Jersey. But she has not been out of the state of WV other than vacations. Go figure. But it is nuts. Everyone thinks she has a Jersey accent.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
That just started a few months ago for me along with my knees. I sped all of that up of course by choosing the infantry lol.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

FWIW meant to reply to this much earlier....Do you walk around the house barefoot? I used to all the time and that combined with running several times a week started to kill my feet, got plantar fasciitis real bad. I now wear shoes all the time around the house, even put them on before stepping foot out of bed. Shower in flops etc and my feet have improved drastically. Do this and get some good orthotic inserts that really support the heel and arches of your feet.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
FWIW meant to reply to this much earlier....Do you walk around the house barefoot? I used to all the time and that combined with running several times a week started to kill my feet, got plantar fasciitis real bad. I now wear shoes all the time around the house, even put them on before stepping foot out of bed. Shower in flops etc and my feet have improved drastically. Do this and get some good orthotic inserts that really support the heel and arches of your feet.
Really? Didn't even know that was what could happen. When Im home I usually am barefoot but Im out of the house walking around with shoes 80% of the time. Now that I think of it though, my feet feel way better when Im wearing shoes or flip flops.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Really? Didn't even know that was what could happen. When Im home I usually am barefoot but Im out of the house walking around with shoes 80% of the time. Now that I think of it though, my feet feel way better when Im wearing shoes or flip flops.

This has worked for me, it won't happen over night, but give it a few days, weeks and it will steadily improve.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
This has worked for me, it won't happen over night, but give it a few days, weeks and it will steadily improve.
I’d put money on this being a bandaid for the symptoms and not addressing the root of the problem. Go see a sports therapist a couple times (bring something to bite down on, it ain’t gonna be fun) and you won’t need the shoes and inserts all the time.

So as not to derail any further pm me if you have any questions

Users who are viewing this thread