NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

jenkins_1120

Established Member
e35b9b64d2df186efaadcd6e8b5aef2a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My dad did the hair plug thing. They cut a swath of skin out of the back of his head to cut the plugs out of that was about an inch wide, running from ear to ear. Now he has a thin scar in that area. I guess that is okay, so long as he never decides to join me in the shaving of the head.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My dad did the hair plug thing. They cut a swath of skin out of the back of his head to cut the plugs out of that was about an inch wide, running from ear to ear. Now he has a thin scar in that area. I guess that is okay, so long as he never decides to join me in the shaving of the head.

Life happens, guys get old. Just gotta let go.... cant imagine the plug deal looking good. Much better to buzz cut / shave than trying to play the cover up game. JMO.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
+ when I go into bars, people think I'm the bouncer.. LOL.

#shavedheadvalues.

Zemedici

Established Member
Life happens, guys get old. Just gotta let go.... cant imagine the plug deal looking good. Much better to buzz cut / shave than trying to play the cover up game. JMO.

This. My dad started losing his hair when he was 28, I'm 24, so it could be just around the corner. That's why my hair is to my shoulders ATM. Gotta enjoy while I can hahahahaha when it starts falling out I'm just shaving it

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
My grandfather on my dads side, and my dad both have a full head of hair today. I'm hoping I get to keep mine, naturally.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
This. My dad started losing his hair when he was 28, I'm 24, so it could be just around the corner. That's why my hair is to my shoulders ATM. Gotta enjoy while I can hahahahaha when it starts falling out I'm just shaving it

Hair is genetic from your mother's father.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Yeah, My dad has massive hail loss. My mom's dad died with hair on his head at 86 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread