NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

mr2cam

Established Member
So when does the "Ultimate Warrior" get to be on the "Ultimate Fighter"? I think UFC is getting a little too scripted.. they have to hype the fight so people buy the overpriced pay per view.. same thing that happened to WWF back in the day.. it just kept getting more and more elevated.. now you have present day wrestling which (if you have all your teeth) is unwatchable..

You think the animosity between Jones and Cormier is scripted?

laruei

Established Member
I think its hype'd... maybe they do hate each other.. but I've heard UFC fighters interviewed say they always have to hype the pre "fights" to sell tickets.. it just makes the real animosity hard to distinguish from the fake..

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I can relate. LOL

2wn1nrm.jpg

mr2cam

Established Member
I think its hype'd... maybe they do hate each other.. but I've heard UFC fighters interviewed say they always have to hype the pre "fights" to sell tickets.. it just makes the real animosity hard to distinguish from the fake..

News flash, boxing and other combat sports do the same thing, there is some promotion in this.. People said the same thing about Rashad and Jones, but to this day they still don't like each other, I think some of it is real, and I believe they both do really hate each other.

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
[video=youtube;i4JdsjJDGS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4JdsjJDGS0[/video]

[video=youtube;2FA2F7YzD20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FA2F7YzD20&feature=player_detailpage#t=19[/video]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread