NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Lightmare

Banned
I'm flattered you wanna be like me because you suck. But try to be mature and original from now on, huh?

I can just put you on ignore like this never happend. Then, I couldn't see my avatar that you stole, or any other form of
retardation that you immenates from you.

The only people who see it will just look down on you being a poser. Awww how sad.

Last edited:

o2k

Noob
Established Member
I'm flattered you wanna be like me because you suck. But try to be mature and original from now on, huh?

I can just put you on ignore like this never happend. Then, I couldn't see my avatar that you stole, or any other form of

The only people who see it will just look down on you being a poser. Awww how sad.

I wouldn't mind using your avatar ... But I want the real thing even more..

MYGT500

Established Member
Bush_Explainify_Gulf_War_II.gif

Whizzle

Established Member

Its just a picture. Get over yourself:loser:

BOOMER23

Established Member
What's up with that bowling vid? Anyone know the story behind it?

yeah it was in fact an ESPN commercial back when they still had the NHL contract and it said something along the lines of bowling would be better if it were more like hockey.....they used to have awesome commercials about the NHL somebody needs to find a few of em and post them up on here...some might only be funny to us hockey fans though

'03GTinFLA

Established Member
I think that manatee if from down here in Sarasota. It's in this big tank and just does laps and then bangs it's head against the glass. I watched him do that for so long. It's damn funny. To me at least.

Users who are viewing this thread