fastlane65

Starting lots of projects
Established Member
174372639_b708d00f9c.jpg

EVILNSS

EVILNSS
Established Member
rcn4gd19wy.jpg

THIS IS BY FAR MY FAV LOL picture... This tool has a V6 mustang and put a cobra bumper(front and rear), hood, Basically everything Visual to make it "look" like a cobra. Even put the snake emblem up front and on the side too.. always on svt saying he is going to put a 03-04 cobra motor in it. and STILL hasn't. He Swear he doesnt tell people its a real cobra, but yet, his Photobucket s/n is "PURVNM"

DOUCHE!!!

s/n RCN4GD... Shoot even god can't make a v6 to a v8....

mosconiac

Established Member
For the life of me I still can't figure out "Pat". Is it a woman with a mustache or a man with a little girl's wig on?

Everytime I try to look close for more clues, I realize what I'm doing and tell myself I need a hobby. It could be a man with a womanly facial structure. They do exist...for example this guy looks somewhat similar...

DSC_0196.jpg

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
SRT10ETR said:
rcn4gd19wy.jpg

THIS IS BY FAR MY FAV LOL picture... This tool has a V6 mustang and put a cobra bumper(front and rear), hood, Basically everything Visual to make it "look" like a cobra. Even put the snake emblem up front and on the side too.. always on svt saying he is going to put a 03-04 cobra motor in it. and STILL hasn't. He Swear he doesnt tell people its a real cobra, but yet, his Photobucket s/n is "PURVNM"

DOUCHE!!!

s/n RCN4GD... Shoot even god can't make a v6 to a v8....

Welcome to last year!

Users who are viewing this thread